WHO IS THE
STARTER KIT FOR?
Any emerging small business owner looking for help on how to launch their business.
The Starter Kit for Small Businesses is a five-part online course created from the tools, tactics, and processes Kiley used and learned when starting Brainchild Studios. This course is intended for emerging small business owners seeking one place they can turn to to help them better understand all the various elements included in starting a small business.
We believe that with advances in technology and enough grit and determination, anyone can start their own business. So Kiley took everything she learned from the first two years of starting a virtual business and put it together in this multimedia five-part course, which includes:
- Business Set-up Essentials
- Branding & Service Offerings
- Website Creation & Launch
- Marketing & Outreach
- Operational Processes & Systems
In these courses, you’ll receive:
- 44 Lessons ranging from 1-7 minutes
- Video instructions and step-by-step guidelines
- Templates and Dozens of Recommended Resources
- 12 years of experience for less than 1 hour of 1:1 consulting
You can learn at your own pace and will have numerous resources to reference as you work through it. Additionally, dozens of other small business owners throughout the country were interviewed during this process, so you'll learn tips and tricks from them as well!
Now let's take a look at the key topics covered in each course.