RAYNE IX is proud to be an Exit Planning Institute partner. Our Founder, Kiley Peters, is the creator and instructor of the EPI Marketing for the Professional Advisor Masterclass. This class is commonly opted into by those participating in the Certified Exit Planning Advisor (CEPA) program, but can also be taken independently by any small business owner.
This master class will answer the following questions
and many, many more:
- How do I know who my target audience is?
- How do I reach my target audience?
- What messaging is most effective?
- What types of content should I create?
- How do I build an efficient, multi-platform editorial calendar that leads to results?
- How can I build a lead generation pipeline for my business?
- How do I disqualify leads?
- What are digital marketing best practices relevant to my business?
- Is branding and digital marketing relevant to my target audience?
This masterclass covers the
Identifying and Understanding
Your Target Audience
Building Your Brand & Core Differentiators
Creating Valuable Content
That Builds Your Business
Business Development Tactics & KPIs
Small Business & Advisor
Checklists & Resources
A few key takeaways from this
Key Client Profile Creation & Client Grid Analysis
Business Values, Vision, Mission,
Goals & Strategies
Thought Leadership Content (TLC) Methodology
Editorial Calendar Creation
Effectively Disqualifying Leads & ROI Optimization
Digital Marketing & Technology Resources